The apartment is a 96m2 Two Bedroom two bathroom with balcony. It has a kitchen open plan to the lounge area. Unfurnished but with laundry white wear. You can occupy or it could be your holiday spot and an investment. Big balcony and views.
· The title is Stratum in Freehold, Lot 7Q, Accessory Unit 213-214 , Storage unit S111 and 1/150th share of Accessory Unit 1, DP 326421, CT107442
· The current CV is $425,000 (Land value $230,000 Improvements $195,000)
· Body Corporate $4976.18pa
· Current Rates are $1691.48pa
· The Nautilus is the iconic one and only existing high rise development right in Orewa Beach Village. It has facilities for the occupants of heated lap pool, spa, sauna and gymnasium. In easy walking distance are Cafes, Restaurants, Supermarkets, Medical, Beach and walking or cycling tracks.
· The building is approximately twelve years old and has concrete floors, steel beams, treated timber and steel frame partitions and composite aluminium cladding. The owners have been through a six year protracted claim process and have won a substantial settlement over issues to do with the cladding, waterproofing and workmanship. The funds are in the bank. Repairs are underway and will take up to two years in total with one quarter of the building being fixed at a time. There will therefore be a period of time for each apartment where occupancy will not be possible whilst local repairs are carried out.
· Claim funds of over $23m were awarded. The full judgement that includes details of all the works required can be read here: http://www.nautilusproperty.co.nz/Nautilus judgment29-04-15.pdf
Printed copy can also be made available to registered prospective purchasers.
Grab the chance to own this beauty before values rejoin other local market levels!
Contact Sales Person
Freda & Eric Blake (LINK Northland, REAA 2008)
P: 09 4270131
F: 09 4266984